If you are interested in becoming an investor ask about the following points:
- Outline what type of business you want to invest in.
- How much money you have to invest.
- Outline some of your own relevant history: do you have experience in the industry? Is it your first business venture?
- What type of person you are willing to invest in.
- How far developed their business has to be.
Last months best startup idea
Find business investment here
Do you want to invest in a business? Simply click on the "become an investor" link and write a few details about yourself and what you are prepared to invest in (you can only see this link when you have signed in).
|Open to invest in a good business plan
Amount Invested: £5000
in Domestic Services
at 09:22 PM
|I will help a crowdfunding campaign
Amount Invested: £100
in Arts & Entertainment
at 10:33 AM
|I will invest in an established but small business looking to grow
Amount Invested: £15000
in Financial Services
at 02:14 PM
|Small investment in a good business plan
Amount Invested: £10000
at 07:55 PM
|Investment in the care industry
Amount Invested: £50000
at 04:16 PM